Club Statement: Tevez

Marvin said:
Josh Blue said:
Why are people saying they hope he can patch things up with Mancini and hope he plays again. Are you mad?

Why would you want this little bastard playing for us ever again?
because I hope Tevez has it within in him to apologise and show by his actions that he is committed to honouring his contract and his obligations to the team.

never write people off. I am not a religious zealot who believes in good and bad people. "He's a bastard, and he can go to hell. And this man's a Saint and hallowed be his name."

I can easily imagine a stubborn man, unhappy with his lot, saying I'm not going on. There are all kinds of scenarios that could lead to that. It might be the wrong response but it doesn't mean you should necessarily wash your hands of him, and condemn him to eternal damnation.

he was Captain. Was Mancini's judgement so wrong then if you view people as unchanging elements who can be pigeon-holed? Maybe mancini can influence him, and "teach him". he is after all manager. Wouldn't that be the best possible scenario. We get the best player back, and we get an individual who is more capable of dealing with whatever situation it was that he couldn't handle

What you been smoking Marvin? He is not going to say sorry and knuckle down and win us the prem. He is a sulky, moody, selfish twat!

Why do people keep saying he is our best player? Is he fuck! He had two great seasons for us but they won't be repeated. David Silva is our best player, one of the worlds best, Tevez is not fit to lace sir Davids boots. Sergio is already showing why the Argies prefer him over Herman.

Captain? he was a shite captain and being made captain doesn't mean much, Kolo was the captain before him, doesn't been Kolo is the worlds best player.

Vincent Kompany is 100 times the man Herman is.

@Tevez City are you one of his kids or something, man the fuck up mate.

Call me a dick but lets just say the following happens

He apologises to BM and the team
He issues a written apology to the fans
He pleads guilty to the charges and pledges some money to charity
He works hard in training to get back in the team

Im not saying ALL OR ANY of the above will happen and yes I do sympathise with the fans who spent fortunes watching City in Munich but are we not easily forgetting the role (sometimes single-handedly) Tevez played in getting us to where we are now?

The club are acting in the right manner, very professional and not bowing to the media circus.
City have shown compassion in the past with Tevez, and now I think they will give him enough rope to effectively strangle himself. We all know hie is not very clever and reacts without reflection and thought, and what City will do is to keep poking him till he walks out again.
They will refuse to allow his children on the pitch ever again, they will refuse to let his entourage in at the training ground, they will make Tevez train 3 times a day and with the reserves......and if he disagrees with any of these -- he will get another two week fine.
When January comes the club will sell him only if the price is right. It would not suprise me if Tevez or his agent, pay a proprtion of his fee just to get him out of the club... watch this space it will be interesting..

BLUEMATT23 said:

Im not saying ALL OR ANY of the above will happen and yes I do sympathise with the fans who spent fortunes watching City in Munich but are we not easily forgetting the role (sometimes single-handedly) Tevez played in getting us to where we are now?

Hi Dick !!!!

BLUEMATT23 said:

Not going to happen. He`s had 2 weeks to say sorry. Not in his nature. He is a twat. If he was planning on doing something similar the club would not have released the statement that they did. He is history.

Here is my take. I couldn't care less if a player played a major role in winning the quadruple. If a player disrespects the club he has to go.

Josh Blue said:
Marvin said:
Josh Blue said:
Why are people saying they hope he can patch things up with Mancini and hope he plays again. Are you mad?

Why would you want this little bastard playing for us ever again?
because I hope Tevez has it within in him to apologise and show by his actions that he is committed to honouring his contract and his obligations to the team.

never write people off. I am not a religious zealot who believes in good and bad people. "He's a bastard, and he can go to hell. And this man's a Saint and hallowed be his name."

I can easily imagine a stubborn man, unhappy with his lot, saying I'm not going on. There are all kinds of scenarios that could lead to that. It might be the wrong response but it doesn't mean you should necessarily wash your hands of him, and condemn him to eternal damnation.

he was Captain. Was Mancini's judgement so wrong then if you view people as unchanging elements who can be pigeon-holed? Maybe mancini can influence him, and "teach him". he is after all manager. Wouldn't that be the best possible scenario. We get the best player back, and we get an individual who is more capable of dealing with whatever situation it was that he couldn't handle

What you been smoking Marvin? He is not going to say sorry and knuckle down and win us the prem. He is a sulky, moody, selfish twat!

Why do people keep saying he is our best player? Is he fuck! He had two great seasons for us but they won't be repeated. David Silva is our best player, one of the worlds best, Tevez is not fit to lace sir Davids boots. Sergio is already showing why the Argies prefer him over Herman.

Captain? he was a shite captain and being made captain doesn't mean much, Kolo was the captain before him, doesn't been Kolo is the worlds best player.

Vincent Kompany is 100 times the man Herman is.

@Tevez City are you one of his kids or something, man the fuck up mate.
When Tevez signed I bet you were convinced, Tevez was The Man? Who knows what Kompany or a player like De Jong may do in time. Judge people by what they do, but also take into account why they did that. I don't know why Tevez did the unthinkable and refused to play football in a great game. That's bonkers, but there must be a reason. and it might be that mancini and Tevez can reach an agreement. If so, that is what I hope for.

Maybe that is unlikely, and I am allowing my desire to turn the clock back when tevez was a hero to over rule my head. But I am as big a blue as you. I just don't like writing a City player off without knowing what happened, and I don't think i ever will. if the manager has had enough, then fair enough. He lives and dies by his decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.