Club to make statement at 7.30

Thanx4Knives said:
Am I the only one that dosent really rate Mancini??
ffs.
Why don't you rate him???
He won 3 scudettos in like 4 seasons?
How is this poor?
I wanted Hiddink but Abramovic seen to that the slimy twat.

I feel sorry for Hughes in that he stuck by his signings when thet were letting him down. The problem is he backed the wrong horses, relying on the likes of Toure, Robinho and Adebayor to save your job was foolhardy. I'd rather have seen these three leave than Hughes to be honest. Today he dropped two of the offending articles and what a difference going forward but with Mr Toure at the back it was the same old story. Mancini is a gamble and if he fancies the lazy enigmas instead of our best players ie. Tevez, SWP, Bellers & Ireland I'll be pissed off.
Sorry Hughes but you shot yourself in the foot, some players should be ashamed, but we know they won't give a shit!

deano ou812 said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Am I the only one that dosent really rate Mancini??
totally agree he won a title with inter in a league which now isnt much better than the scottish premier,

Exactly it would have been harder for Mancini not to win the League with Inter.

Why are Sky now playing the only 2 losses card, when before it was games without a win??

I'm no fan of Hughes but I'm not sure Mancini is the answer.

Anyone got a stream for Sky Sports News

Thanx4Knives said:
deano ou812 said:
totally agree he won a title with inter in a league which now isnt much better than the scottish premier,

Exactly it would have been harder for Mancini not to win the League with Inter.

Why are Sky now playing the only 2 losses card, when before it was games without a win??
the media have been behind this bumming up hughes one minute then the next saying he has to go, the time to make a decision is at the end of the season..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.