Club to make statement at 7.30

TRhey shouldnt have announced it during the game, but if we are getting Mancini Id prefer to have him on short term.

Thanks Mark, I loved the way you stood up to Fergie and Wenger and took no shit, I loved your honest approach and your dignity, but ultimately it is time for a change, i hope you have resigned and not been sacked because you deserve our respect, but like I said, the time is right for a change, best wishes Mark.

OrigamiNinja said:
I think the club are making a couple of statements.

1) That Hughes is going and Mancini is coming in

2) More importantly the owners mean business. Hughes has had £200 million so the owners are basically saying that if you are the manager of Manchester City you will be backed 100% but fail to deliver and you are gone!

Im not disgusted like some are saying on here, I am feeling a little sorry for Hughes but he was given the biggest opportunity any manager has ever had and 2 wins out of 11 suggests he is failing miserably. Hughes has been given time and enough money to decide his own destiny, he only has himself to blame.

We as fans need to stop settling for medicority because its plain to see that the owners wont settle for it!

Fucking mancini is not the answer he is fucking useless, and Gary cook is a fucking prick with no knowledge of football whotsoever!

ROME, 19 Decembers - Roberto Mancini will be the next trainer of the Manchester City. L' former technician dell' Inter is from 48 hours in England for dealing with the leaders of the Citizens. The negotiation by now is defined: it will sign a contract of three years and means, till june of 2013. L' announcement of its I engage will be given between this evening and tomorrow prescinding from the result of match today the afternoon between City and Sunderland. The club of Manchester in fact has by now taken the decision to esonerare Mark Hughes. The STAFF - In the staff that Mancini will carry with himself in Great Britain will be like the vice Faustus Salsano, former centrocampista of Parma, Samp and Rome, and like athletic coach Ivan Carminati. Both were with the technician jesino also all' Inter.

OrigamiNinja said:

2) More importantly the owners mean business. Hughes has had £200 million so the owners are basically saying that if you are the manager of Manchester City you will be backed 100% but fail to deliver and you are gone!

Im not disgusted like some are saying on here, I am feeling a little sorry for Hughes but he was given the biggest opportunity any manager has ever had and 2 wins out of 11 suggests he is failing miserably. Hughes has been given time and enough money to decide his own destiny, he only has himself to blame.

We as fans need to stop settling for medicority because its plain to see that the owners wont settle for it!

half a season (with the money) isn't giving someone time IMO. It's not like we're not reaching our goals (wasn't top 6 the goal this year according to the owners?)

awardie said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Fucking mancini is not the answer he is fucking useless, and Gary cook is a fucking prick with no knowledge of football whotsoever!

i think it is you who knows nothing about football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.