Club World Cup 2025 - Who’s going?

That's a ridiculous clash of tournaments. Just say City had a Yank in the squad - or Jamacian / Mexican / Costa Rican.
Or if a team from central America qualifies
Agree. Seattle, Monterrey, Leon, and Pachuca have all qualified, so will be interesting to see how that club v country dilemma plays out.

Would try to go but think it's going to be too expensive. Beyond that, it could be a month of annual leave.

I reckon this is going to be off the scale. With City being the most-watched club team on US tv the demand for tickets for our matches will be pretty intense. Can see the tournament being a big success myself. I’m going for the final two weeks of the tournament and praying that we will still be involved!!
Who else is going?
No chance. Will be too rich for me.

Costs involved for all 4 weeks:
Return flight to USA £600
Internal flights/travel: £300
Accommodation: £1500
Match tickets: £450
Spends: £3000

Total cost £5850 max.
Reckon with shared accommodation and more frugal spending this could be slimmed down to £3850 max. Either way it’s a dear do!
This is why we work though - to spend the money you’ve earned on making memories, not on buying things you don’t need.

Total cost £5850 max.
Reckon with shared accommodation and more frugal spending this could be slimmed down to £3850 max. Either way it’s a dear do!
This is why we work though - to spend the money you’ve earned on making memories, not on buying things you don’t need.
I am very keen to do this. I think to win the first proper Club World Cup would be epic. The chance of a lifetime to be there.

Being based over here, I’ll be going (hopefully they will be playing in Atlanta!)
Have to say for those thinking of coming - the ticket prices will be eye-watering!
US ticket pricing for major league sports is out of control and the prices for pre-season friendlies in the next few weeks are WAY above what I would consider fair value
Will be a true test as to whether our rise to prominence in the US converts to full stadiums

Being based over here, I’ll be going (hopefully they will be playing in Atlanta!)
Have to say for those thinking of coming - the ticket prices will be eye-watering!
US ticket pricing for major league sports is out of control and the prices for pre-season friendlies in the next few weeks are WAY above what I would consider fair value
Will be a true test as to whether our rise to prominence in the US converts to full stadiums
Not sure if fifa want control of the tickets,if so I’m hoping that they will be reasonable

Total cost £5850 max.
That looks light on accommodation, match tickets, and spends. Internal flights too if each game is in a different location each time.

I wouldn't expect change from £10k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.