CM 01/02 Challenge

started again, as i lost my save file.

bought duff, madeira, pinheiro and kallstrom, duff. sold edgehill, cooke, close to a deal to get a mil for colosimo and got rid of that twat charvet.

pre season went well, played a few portugeese and swedish teams, beat them all away, beat the red scouse at home, now 3 games into the league and i cant buy a fucking goal!

drew 2-2 away to rotherham, lost 2-1 away to pompy, and drew 0-0 with wimbledon at home.

out of the league cup, after playing my kids vs oldham away, 1-0 up till they scored in the 92nd min and won it in the last min of ET!

team is

Pinheiro

Haaland/Duff
Howey/Dunne (soon to be Ibrahim Said)
Ritchie/Morrison/Wiekens
Pearce (need a good backup if anyone can reccomend)

Benarbia
Horlock/Whitley
Tiatto

Berkovic/Kallstrom

Huckerby/Goater
Wanchope/Madiera

Feed-The-Goat said:
started again, as i lost my save file.

bought duff, madeira, pinheiro and kallstrom, duff. sold edgehill, cooke, close to a deal to get a mil for colosimo and got rid of that twat charvet.

pre season went well, played a few portugeese and swedish teams, beat them all away, beat the red scouse at home, now 3 games into the league and i cant buy a fucking goal!

drew 2-2 away to rotherham, lost 2-1 away to pompy, and drew 0-0 with wimbledon at home.

out of the league cup, after playing my kids vs oldham away, 1-0 up till they scored in the 92nd min and won it in the last min of ET!

team is

Pinheiro

Haaland/Duff
Howey/Dunne (soon to be Ibrahim Said)
Ritchie/Morrison/Wiekens
Pearce (need a good backup if anyone can reccomend)

Benarbia
Horlock/Whitley
Tiatto

Berkovic/Kallstrom

Huckerby/Goater
Wanchope/Madiera

How much did you pay for to madeira? They won't accept any bids i make!

i went head to head with some shite portugeese team, and they bid first whilst i was scouting, had a bid of 6k accepted so i upped it to 7k just incase and got him.

last time i bought him without anyone being interested i had to shed out 300k transfer fee plus 160k after 10 international appearances.

he aint doing to well for me, 6 games 1 goal.

i just lost 1-0 to fucking grimsby, 7 games in and only 1 point.

getting pissed off with this game now, could do with some help.

Feed-The-Goat said:
i went head to head with some shite portugeese team, and they bid first whilst i was scouting, had a bid of 6k accepted so i upped it to 7k just incase and got him.

last time i bought him without anyone being interested i had to shed out 300k transfer fee plus 160k after 10 international appearances.

Taribo West as your Pearce back up/replacement if he is still free mate.Or a swedish bloke called Christoher Andersson who starts off ropey but is class at full back or winger on any side.
I'd move the AMC you have to a DMC behind your 3 midfielders.Have the 3 mids on small forward runs but not the DMC.

BimboBob said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Taribo West as your Pearce back up/replacement if he is still free mate.Or a swedish bloke called Christoher Andersson who starts off ropey but is class at full back or winger on any side.
I'd move the AMC you have to a DMC behind your 3 midfielders.Have the 3 mids on small forward runs but not the DMC.

i lost out on west to slavia prague at the start, just typical with this game.

im struggling really bad, madeira couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo, goater hasnt scored a single goal, and benarbia has turned into a fat slob!

i will change to a DM, as im not playing one, i have Haaland set to run back when they on the attack, but conceding far too many

Feed-The-Goat said:
BimboBob said:

im struggling really bad, madeira couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo, goater hasnt scored a single goal, and benarbia has turned into a fat slob!

i will change to a DM, as im not playing one, i have Haaland set to run back when they on the attack, but conceding far too many

Are you Hughesie in disguise?

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Are you Hughesie in disguise?

I dont play a DM, how can that be possible?

i dont even think he would struggle the way i am haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.