COD MW3

Fitton said:
You get used to it after a couple of hours playing.

It's quite an amazing game I must say.

No game, for me, will come close to the multiplayer gameplay of the Modern Warfare series, it's just so addictive.

I've not played much of the campagin yet but they usually are awesome stories, just hope theres another sniper mission!

i'm not joking the amount of times when ive ever played FPS that some sod who knows it like the back of his hand can slaughter me and I don't even know they're there.

even if I see someone I can't lock on to them and kill them, it all moves too fast for me.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fitton said:
You get used to it after a couple of hours playing.

It's quite an amazing game I must say.

No game, for me, will come close to the multiplayer gameplay of the Modern Warfare series, it's just so addictive.

I've not played much of the campagin yet but they usually are awesome stories, just hope theres another sniper mission!

i'm not joking the amount of times when ive ever played FPS that some sod who knows it like the back of his hand can slaughter me and I don't even know they're there.

even if I see someone I can't lock on to them and kill them, it all moves too fast for me.

That's why MW appeals to the masses online, it's easy to play online and the learning curve isn't very steep. You'd be surprised how easy it is to pick up.

Mugatu said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
might sound silly but are there like beginner level games online?

Not silly at all, I've wondered it myself.

I've played MW2, Black Ops, and have just bought MW3 but I've only played the solo story or campaign or whatever it's called, I can't face going online as a nearly 40 year old who only plays for about 2 hours a week.

You just know that a gang of 8 year olds will smash me to bits within 20 seconds, so I was wondering about a "beginners" online option too.
the key to it is learning the maps and aiming

sort them out and your good to go

MATCITY said:
Mugatu said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
might sound silly but are there like beginner level games online?

I've played MW2, Black Ops, and have just bought MW3 but I've only played the solo story or campaign or whatever it's called, I can't face going online as a nearly 40 year old who only plays for about 2 hours a week.

You just know that a gang of 8 year olds will smash me to bits within 20 seconds, so I was wondering about a "beginners" online option too.

aiming's my downfall, i find it too twitchy on a control.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MATCITY said:
Mugatu said:

go to options and change the sensitivity

on MW2 i started on 2 by the end I had it on 9 or 10

MATCITY said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
MATCITY said:

if you ever need a tree shooting I'm your man...

the enemy? well just let me run round in a circle shooting everything and you can take him out as he dodges.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MATCITY said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

if you ever need a tree shooting I'm your man...

the enemy? well just let me run round in a circle shooting everything and you can take him out as he dodges.

It's all down to practise mate it's very easy to pick up.

It will all come to you when you've been playing a couple of hours trust me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.