COD MW3

Not played kill confirmed yet - will try it tonight. In theory, there should be less camping on it compared to TDM, as people can't collect the dog tag if they stay hidden in a corner. Does it play out like that?

^ I've read that some are killing people then getting into a position to ADS on the tag waiting for people to come and collect it.

Hopefully that's few and far between though, if it's any good it'll pull me away from Dom. C-Tee88 on PSN.

Tricky_Trev said:
Not played kill confirmed yet - will try it tonight. In theory, there should be less camping on it compared to TDM, as people can't collect the dog tag if they stay hidden in a corner. Does it play out like that?
Yeah, it's a top game.

Tricky_Trev said:
it does and it doesn't,some people don't play the objective so just go for kills.

its very fast paced and tends to be very close at the end

exellent addition to the game

Is anyone having problems getting into games? Seems to get timed out about 5 times before I finally join a game.

might sound silly but are there like beginner level games online? as the whole reason I don't buy these games is because I know I'm crap and getting killed a hundred times isn't really fun, so would like to play people on my own level, or at least be in a team game where I can be protected more by better players?

is there anything more annoying than the bloke on the other team who does nothing but use the vastly overpowered sniper? Drives me insane

JoeMercer'sWay said:
might sound silly but are there like beginner level games online?

Not silly at all, I've wondered it myself.

I've played MW2, Black Ops, and have just bought MW3 but I've only played the solo story or campaign or whatever it's called, I can't face going online as a nearly 40 year old who only plays for about 2 hours a week.

You just know that a gang of 8 year olds will smash me to bits within 20 seconds, so I was wondering about a "beginners" online option too.

You get used to it after a couple of hours playing.

It's quite an amazing game I must say.

No game, for me, will come close to the multiplayer gameplay of the Modern Warfare series, it's just so addictive.

I've not played much of the campagin yet but they usually are awesome stories, just hope theres another sniper mission!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.