Coffee or Tea ?

Which is your favourite ?

• Tea

• Coffee

• Neither both lousy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like both, mostly strong builders tea in the morning, unless I’m away and I can’t get decent fresh milk in which case it’s black coffee.Coffee in the afternoon Flat white or double shot Latte.If I’m out for a meal with drinks always a double espresso at the end.
Don’t mind iced coffee, but can’t stand iced tea.Tea has to be boiling hot IMHO

Does anyone remember the Goblin Teasmade? Usually the girlfriend but after marriage turns into just a Teasmade for the rest of your life.

Always Tea.
Always PG Teabags agitated in boiling water to get a strong brew
And always plenty of full fat milk with one sugar.
Perfect.

Could use a decent tea, instead of piss weak PG.....bit like being a lager drinker and your favourite being Coors Light lol ;)
PG is absolutely NOT piss weak, you're making it wrong if you think that. The bag needs the appropriate level of agitation (and compression) to encourage the transfer of flavour from the leaves to the water, which must always be boiling, and no trace of milk until the teabag is ejected. If you do it right, its magical!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.