Coffee

Coffee addict?

COSTA?????

For my coffee hit at work, I often use an Aeropress ( http://www.aeropress.co.uk/ ), using coffee from my local coffee shop. Either Stokes Full of Beans Espresso roast, or Kenyan Black Lion as a bit of an indulgence from Imperial Teas, Lincoln.

Aeropress is a litlle bit of a faff, but it is so worth it. It effectively produces a shot or two of espresso, which you can either add frothed/foamed milk, or top up with hot water to make an Americano.

Also: Keep you ground coffee in the fridge, preferably in an airtight container,

Another vote for the Aeropress here! Dunno how it works but it produces the nicest cup of coffee at home compared to other similar options in that price range. Dead easy to keep clean and made up of only a couple of components.

Well ladies my Aeropress turned up today which I bought on your recommendation and I have to say, it is very, very good

i use an individual cafetière ..... buy a bag of coffee each week .... cost £2.50 - £3.....don't use sugar and can drink it black if theres no milk available

I use a cafetiere too. Although I tend to order from Whittards, primarily Guatamalen Elephant and vanilla flavour. It works out at £6 for 250g but it's very good, IMO.

I almost bought a nespresso machine last weekend, and then I thought I should check the price of the pods.
I think it's cheaper for me to buy a coffee from Tim Hortons on the way to work for $1.75. To bad because I was liking what I saw.
Yeah, I normally get Timmy Ho's if I need a mid day coffee- to me nothing has more caffeine than Tims. It's 1.90 in AB (nearest tims) making me have to rethink my afternoon coffee solution. Nespresso looks nice but not very compatible with my non-office based work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.