Cole Palmer

I like Cole (who doesn't like a local lad making it at his boyhood club) and would prefer him to stay but would understand if he felt he had more opportunities elsewhere. Hopefully he sees that he would develop by staying at least another year, at which point it will be clearer whether he has a long-term future with us or not.

I am a bit surprised by Cole wanting to go, though.

I could understand it if he was going to walk into that Chelsea team but they’re pretty bloated as well, plus Sterling is (at the moment) undroppable in the position Palmer will presumably be fighting for (I know he’s better centrally but his senior time has been on the wing).

Surely you’d rather fight for your place at City (your boyhood club?) under Pep and stability over the Chelsea circus.

I think he has a future at RCM with City if he stays. Just takes a while for Pep to trust youth in interior midfield positions, hence why all of Cole's cameos have been RW/LW.

RCM, RAM are his best positions.
Never is he a RCM, he’s pretty much a young Mahrez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.