Cole Palmer

The only way this would be palatable for me would be if we're using the money to get Eze.
100% agree, to be honest slightly disappointed he didn’t get a run against Newcastle and Sheffield Utd it was the perfect opportunity. Interesting that palace have just Iwobi through the door.

Yes. Cole best profiles as a number 8. A quality one at that. He's not a winger.

If that's true, then I totally see why Chelsea are interested. If he's an AM at his core but can play RW to a pretty good level. That's the exact profile we're told Chelsea are looking for.

50m towards a deadline day raid on Palace for Eze. Ill take it.

Palmer never looked like he had the gaze of Pep's eyes. He seems a quiet unassuming lad and hes been happy to fight for his place and be around the squad but Doku must have been the final nail in the coffin. I don't blame him for wanting to try something new, unlikely to work out at Chelsea but who knows.

If that's true, then I totally see why Chelsea are interested. If he's an AM at his core but can play RW to a pretty good level. That's the exact profile we're told Chelsea are looking for.

He's a right winger. People might have theories that he can succeed as an attacking mid but right now he's a right winger and has never stood out in the middle.

I think he has a future at RCM with City if he stays. Just takes a while for Pep to trust youth in interior midfield positions, hence why all of Cole's cameos have been RW/LW.

RCM, RAM are his best positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.