Cole Palmer

Surprised Chelsea have bought him as they have plenty of players who can play out wide. He must back himself, so fair play to him. Someone did say he could play false 9.....I severely doubt it. It's not his game.

I don't buy the 'it will bite us on the arse' type of comments. He'll likely have a nice topflight career but I don't see him being top quality. As for the poster who said he we will have the same regrets that Chelsea have with their sales of Salah and KDB.....seriously?!

I don't understand the comments along the lines of 'why do we bother with the academy'. Are they unaware of the rumoured transfer fee?
Surprised Chelsea have bought him as they have plenty of players who can play out wide. He must back himself, so fair play to him. Someone did say he could play false 9.....I severely doubt it. It's not his game.

I don't buy the 'it will bite us on the arse' type of comments. He'll likely have a nice topflight career but I don't see him being top quality. As for the poster who said he we will have the same regrets that Chelsea have with their sales of Salah and KDB.....seriously?!

I don't understand the comments along the lines of 'why do we bother with the academy'. Are they unaware of the rumoured transfer fee?
“ he must back himself” if he did he’d stay and fight for his place in the best team in England. Obviously not got the mentality of Foden or Lewis, he will just be another Sancho

Sad to see a lad from wythenshaw go .
But
We`ve got a conveyor belt of players.
He was decent but maybe his mentality was questionable?
45 MILLION.... wow

Essentially swapping Doku for Palmer

lets hop the club have made the right choice

personally think we should chose our own developed talent over signings but the club get more right than wrong

£45m is a ridiculous price to be fair

All the Palmer haters on the forum last season will be happy. As will the lad who sat behind me in Athens. Had to endure 60 minutes of him slagging the lad off until he scored.

I don't see how we benefit selling to a rival. Top talent. Only benefit is that we will dip into the market for another winger. If we don't, we've left ourselves very short.
I don’t believe any genuine blue has ever hated him which makes me question your anecdote of Athens.

Internet fuckknuckles on the other hand? Most of them hate themselves, never mind random footballers.

We have Doku so not completely weak with Palmer moving on. Don't necessarily need another signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.