Cole Palmer

Gutted we're losing him, but I wish the lad all the best.
Now for the media to tell us all City are losing a player with more potential than Phil Foden blah blah blah blah.
It's weird every player we go for they kind of knock down but when we let a player go it's "will City live to regret this".
Utter t#ats.
Anyway have a great career Cole lad.

Players come and players go. I`m old enough to remember Clive Wilson`s move to Chelsea where he made a decent career and I can draw parallels to this move. He`ll be set for life whether he plays or sits on the bench. But for a potential £45 million take it and run, and bank it ready for a Wirtz bid next summer.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit gutted. I accept they'll be a reason why Pep isn't playing him but he's a cracking young player and who knows what would have happened had he been given a sustained run in the team.

I hope he doesn't explode at Chelsea, but I'd say there's a good chance he will. I'll say one thing, Doku better prove to be the best thing since sliced bread.
Genuine question what about him over the last 3 years and the current environment at chelsea has given the impression that he is ready to explode there?

Players come and players go. I`m old enough to remember Clive Wilson`s move to Chelsea where he made a decent career and I can draw parallels to this move. He`ll be set for life whether he plays or sits on the bench. But for a potential £45 million take it and run, and bank it ready for a Wirtz bid next summer.
I was gutted when Clive left, bothered me for fucking ages ha

City’s academy is outstanding. £45m
For Palmer???? Wow Chelsea are mental.

Don’t get me wrong, I like the player but unless he is about to go up a notch then I am very surprised at this fee.

Sad to see a local lad leave but just like Sancho, if he dont want to wait and back himself to start for City then we need to take the money and run. Doku coming in has spooked him and he obviously doesn’t back himself to get into the team regularly.

We can’t just give him a starting position. Can’t keep them all unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.