Cole Palmer

Pep & Txiki have a lot to consider before September 1st, & not a lot of time to do something about it. Today's match clearly outlined our lack of danger & jeopardy from wide areas, & this concerns me.

We should allow Cole to go out on loan & develop & address these wide defensive & attacking issues as a priority. Trust me, to not do so will return to bite us on the arse mate.

Spot on.

Some people will say 'we won the treble 2 months ago' but that doesn't matter, we lost a preseason game YESTERDAY!

Pep needs to completely rethink the current system as we will not get top 4 if he continues with this madness.

Spot on.

Some people will say 'we won the treble 2 months ago' but that doesn't matter, we lost a preseason game YESTERDAY!

Pep needs to completely rethink the current system as we will not get top 4 if he continues with this madness.
We’ve been winning week in week out since Xmas
We will be fine
Will we win another treble highly unlikely but we will still win or go deep in most competitions
Yesterday was a FRIENDLY get players up too speed and integrate youth and new players
That result is meaningless

Spot on.

wow where all doomed I tell ya.I guess your a glass half empty type of person hopefully we'll get to 40 points and see where we are .I've seen some right shit over the years supporting city so these last years have been amazing and I'm quietly confident we'll be OK. I do think we'll make a couple more signings and I'd like cole to stay and hopefully start a run of games to see how he does rather than 20 minutes when the games won and nobody can be arsed .I do think a good boil wash is needed with some of the posters on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.