Cole Palmer

Cole palmer for me looks like he believes he doesnt belong, he is almost trying to hard, he needs to have a little more belief in himself like foden and lewis to let his talent speak.

Cole palmer for me looks like he believes he doesnt belong, he is almost trying to hard, he needs to have a little more belief in himself like foden and lewis to let his talent speak.
One thing cole doesnt seem to lack is self belief, prem come soon has doomed him

If pep played palmer from the start, with the first team players, in his position (on the right)…then we would probably find the lad is shit hot
But he doesn’t do that so we can send him out on loan or sell him and then watch him sign for Liverpool next year
Yep. He looked fine in the 45 he played in Japan.

Was told last night that Cole is being sold to Brighton. I'm not in the know but I think the sauce is credible.

Shame if true.

Although as long as we’ve included a decent buy back option over the next couple of summers, it’s as good as a loan - and in that context there are few better places for him to develop than Brighton.

Must mean we’re close to bringing in a right winger though, if we’re willing to let Cole go after selling Mahrez.

Was told last night that Cole is being sold to Brighton. I'm not in the know but I think the sauce is credible.
Maybe Tolmie's tweet was referring to Palmer going there as opposed to us signing a Brighton player then.

That would be a shame. If Brighton want him you know they think he will be worth a shedload in a couple of years.

If true he could be part of a deal for us to buy one of their players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.