Cole Palmer

I’m sure it’ll have been mentioned somewhere on here, but people keep forgetting the basics of WAGES!

No idea about exact figures, but my guess would be Cole was on maybe £50k per week at City? I’d guess by signing for Chelsea he will jump, knowing them, to maybe £150k per week?

Whatever the exact figures, one guarantee is it’ll be a huge jump that we wouldn’t have matched just to keep him at this point in his development.
It has been mentioned though in a more Sturridge way where people are claiming he is a momey grabber, where in truth he more likely isn't (like sturridge wasn't)

It is probable some nob will boo him on his return because of such a mindset

I'd be very surprised if he was on that sort of money with us at this early stage of his career.
I was highballing it, I expect it’s probably more £25k, still point stands though it’ll be a huge increase on whatever he is on at City.

It has been mentioned though in a more Sturridge way where people are claiming he is a momey grabber, where in truth he more likely isn't (like sturridge wasn't)

It is probable some nob will boo him on his return because of such a mindset
Can’t blame anyone for going for that money, why take the risk, especially if he gets a 6/7/8 year contract with Chelsea!

I’m sure it’ll have been mentioned somewhere on here, but people keep forgetting the basics of WAGES!

No idea about exact figures, but my guess would be Cole was on maybe £50k per week at City? I’d guess by signing for Chelsea he will jump, knowing them, to maybe £150k per week?

Whatever the exact figures, one guarantee is it’ll be a huge jump that we wouldn’t have matched just to keep him at this point in his development.
Resident Chav fan @Vialli98 reckons they’re not paying huge wages, (relatively) as an example Mudryk who cost £88m is on 100k per week, can see Palmer getting less than that, certainly not more.

Part of that is because hes academy im convinced (subconsciously). If we bought foden for £75-100m he’d play every week.

Does Foden not play every week (when fit)?

You could just as easily argue Palmer gets minutes Because he is academy, and wouldn't have the same luxery at Chelsea. Plus, they'll probably bring in another 90m currently popular winger in January, on top of what they already have in the squad, and when Nkunku is back fit, doubt he'll get much minutes at all. I'll go as far as saying I wouldn't be surprised to see Chelsea loan Palmer out within a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.