Cole Palmer

bet they'd love to convince Laporte to come down and take that spot.
Don’t know if you were sarcastic but they should be all over Laporte.

Actually many clubs should be considering how cheap we are willing to sell him for and his quality.

Yeah I mentioned the success with Colwill, they are kicking themselves they don’t get to keep him.

Don’t think they make that mistake again.
Yeah but the model of loaning Colwill for 12 months worked out, yeah of course they wanted to keep him but they've still progressed to european football, so i don't think loaning Palmer for 12 months is not a decent option for them

Yeah but the model of loaning Colwill for 12 months worked out, yeah of course they wanted to keep him but they've still progressed to european football, so i don't think loaning Palmer for 12 months is not a decent option for them
That’s not a sustainable model for them when they know had Colwill been signed instead he is worth 60m+ in this market.

It’s great they got Europe, but we will have to disagree on this point, I’m sure they won’t make this mistake again.

Maybe I will be proven wrong in a few days and we here about a loan with no buy option but I highly doubt it.

Actually many clubs should be considering how cheap we are willing to sell him for and his quality.
He's turned down a few other clubs so far, Brighton would be a great fit on the pitch. Not big enough for him though

That’s not a sustainable model for them when they know had Colwill been signed instead he is worth 60m+ in this market.

It’s great they got Europe, but we will have to disagree on this point, I’m sure they won’t make this mistake again.

Maybe I will be proven wrong in a few days and we here about a loan with no buy option but I highly doubt it.
You might be right pal, time will tell

I'd imagine it's a loan with an option to buy.

Brighton aren't generally in the business of developing young players for other teams - they made an exception to bring in Colwill as part of the deal which took Cucurella to Chelsea, but have since been stung by Chelsea's refusal to negotiate a permanent deal.

A loan with a view to a permanent deal, including a buy back and sell on clause for us, seems most likely to me.

A loan with an option to buy doesn't really do either team much good, imo.

Why would Laporte want to go to Brighton? No disrespect to them, they have done so well and are a very good PL side. But for Laporte himself, a,proven player in his prime years, that's a bit of a step down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.