Cole Palmer

Don't think we could turn down £45 Million. That's double what he's worth really. I imagine we'll be declaring big profits this financial year.
So - Out
Palmer £45m
Trafford £15
Che Charles £10m
Lavia £10m sell on fee
Harwood Bellis loan to buy £14m
Tommy Doyle loan to buy £4.5m
Yangel Herrera £3m
That's paid for the Academy and training ground and facilities then!
Laporte £25m
Mahrez £35m
McAtee loan
Cancelo loan (to buy) ?
Gundogan free
£161 million

In
Nunes £53
Gvardiol £77
Doku £55
Kovacic £25

£212m - amortised to £42m a year

Net spend £72m

Not bad but we've lost 30 goals a season and our best assist provider for 3 months so going to need to be even tighter at the back or find some goals from unexpected sources. I'll take wins by the odd goal until Kevs back.

Edit - I missed Carlos Borges to Ajax for another £15m making it net £57m

Last edited:
Don't think we could turn down £45 Million. That's double what he's worth really. I imagine we'll be declaring big profits this financial year.
So - Out
Palmer £45m
Trafford £15
Che Charles £10m
Lavia £10m sell on fee
Harwood Bellis loan to buy £14m
Tommy Doyle loan to buy £4.5m
Yangel Herrera £3m
That's paid for the Academy and training ground and facilities then!
Laporte £25m
Mahrez £35m
McAtee loan
Cancelo loan (to buy) ?
Gundogan free
£161 million

In
Nunes £53
Gvardiol £77
Doku £55
Kovacic £25

£212m - amortised to £42m a year

Net spend £72m

Not bad but we've lost 30 goals a season and our best assist provider for 3 months so going to need to be even tighter at the back or find some goals from unexpected sources. I'll take wins by the odd goal until Kevs back.
Players purchased are amortised as assets over the length of their contract, Once you sell the asset you no longer have it. You need to accrue for the potential depreciation of the worth an asset if you intend to replace. If you do not accrue, you are screwed.

Without question a huge talent but one Pep and the club did not pull up trees to stop him leaving, maybe he has issues as some have mentioned away from the pitch.

But whatever, he has got an incredible move and the chance to go and prove Pep he was very wrong.

I’ve always thought cole has a real talent. He hasn’t always show it but, he’s just starting to come out of his shell against better players rather than against other kids. I hope the rumour aren’t true and he sows us what he has at the top level.

Was quite surprised by this transfer not only from Palmers perspective but also Chelsea’s, having said that £40 odd million is great business by City!!

Pep explicitly told us Cole wanted to leave in a press conference mate.

This is definitely not an example of someone on Bluemoon making shit up.

It’s out there in public that Cole came back for pre-season and indicated he wanted to leave the club this summer.
Well I haven't seen that, so fair enough. And to be fair, I was informed last night from a member of admin at the club, that Cole had a chip on his shoulder and told Pep he wanted to go out on loan, and Peps response was " it will have to be a permanent deal if he wants out "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.