Cole Palmer

Sounds like he wants to play. Im sure he’d rather do that with City but I’m equally sure he’d make a move to get the minutes he deserves
If the management team and Palmer don't think they're on the same page then time away is best for both.
Loaning out isn't the end, gives him the chance to show his quality. That said he HAS to go somewhere in a top league where he'll play, or he stays to fight.

Hopefully the penny has dropped with him over the last few months. Hes a good a good kid who maybe things have come a bit easy for to date. Theres been a few stories knocking round about the lad that many have heard, i know a close mate of his so have heard a few - and before anyone asks it isnt right to put them on here. Im certain that if he focuses he can be a star. There is definitely comparisons with a young Grealish both on and off the field. Its up to him now and he has been told as much by City. I think he'll grasp it, hopefully with us.

Yes, he clearly wants more game time or assurances on playing time.

Problem is he really doesn’t seem like a big game starter? Took his goal extremely well but the level this team was last season and we hope to be again this coming season I’m not sure he’s good enough or consistent enough? Also constantly gets as Pep would say lots of niggles?

Think his biggest problem is his injuries. That's what stopped him from having more impact last season, which really should have been his proper break out.

Now, his injuries may not be helped by lifestyle choices if rumours are to be paid any mind.

Regardless, he still excites me more than Mcatee and Bobb. I really want him to make it here so I hope he stays as there's a chance for kids this season as I don't see us signing more than one winger.

Problem is he really doesn’t seem like a big game starter? Took his goal extremely well but the level this team was last season and we hope to be again this coming season I’m not sure he’s good enough or consistent enough? Also constantly gets as Pep would say lots of niggles?
Those niggles are his biggest issue. Others might play through them....

I actually think with a run he can be good enough, but its getting that run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.