Cole Palmer

Has the technical ability but does he have the personality yet......? Could end up being a star....could end up playing for a mid table prem team

Has the technical ability but does he have the personality yet......? Could end up being a star....could end up playing for a mid table prem team
If it’s true that Brighton want him that tells me we should keep him…no club better at spotting talent at a young age.

What I like he is not afraid to have shot the rest of the team always look for that extra pass that has done us so well under Pep but in a squad you need a player like Palmer he got that extra bit of space because Arsenal player thought he was going to have that extra pass!

If it’s true that Brighton want him that tells me we should keep him…no club better at spotting talent at a young age.
id let him go on loan....or sell him with a buy back clause in at present...I just dont think he is at the stage where he could play every week for us and I just dont see him being a strong candidate for a starting place on a regualr basis at present....first team still seems half a step away to me (though that could change) - just think he needs some physical work

On the positive side, he has some lovely skills with good potential, lovely finish yesterday.

On the negative side, he gives possession away more than most City players, he doesn't seem as sharp in his mind as I imagine Pep would ideally like, and can slow the tempo of our play down.

He's still getting used to the level of the PL. He needs regular football.

Difficult to know whether we should loan him or keep him?

Tolmie mentioned we are doing some sort of swap deal with Brighton. Cole might turn out to be good enough for us in the future, but he is not there yet despite his excellent display yesterday.

He didn't

The tweet was a response to a music video, "It takes two." It was a hint, so you never know, but people seemed confident it's a Palmer to Brighton and a mystery player to us deal.

The tweet was a response to a music video, "It takes two." It was a hint, so you never know, but people seemed confident it's a Palmer to Brighton and a mystery player to us deal.

Yeah we might buy one of there players
They might buy one of ours it's not a swap those rarely happen!

Yeah we might buy one of there players
They might buy one of ours it's not a swap those rarely happen!
Yeah, not a straight swap. I guess we will find out what's on the horizon. Rumour has it we are looking at Mitoma, but you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.