Cole Palmer

Those niggles are his biggest issue. Others might play through them....

I actually think with a run he can be good enough, but its getting that run.

Then it seems he has a mentality issue mate? As you say, others play regardless but it seems Palmer constantly has something at City but is fit for England?

Possibly, as i said earlier i think the penny might have dropped though.
Agreed, from the little bits I've seen of him pre season he seems to have upped his tempo and confident enough to go for it, wouldn't make sense to let him go out on loan now when it could be this season he steps up.

Hopefully the penny has dropped with him over the last few months. Hes a good a good kid who maybe things have come a bit easy for to date. Theres been a few stories knocking round about the lad that many have heard, i know a close mate of his so have heard a few - and before anyone asks it isnt right to put them on here. Im certain that if he focuses he can be a star. There is definitely comparisons with a young Grealish both on and off the field. Its up to him now and he has been told as much by City. I think he'll grasp it, hopefully with us.
I used to work with a young lad who knocked about with Cole. From what he said I always thought the rumours about him fell into the category of young lad growing up, nothing to see here. As so many people seemed to know stuff about him the club obviously would have heard as well. Pretty sure they wouldn't have put up with it, if they were at all concerned.

Hopefully the penny has dropped with him over the last few months. Hes a good a good kid who maybe things have come a bit easy for to date. Theres been a few stories knocking round about the lad that many have heard, i know a close mate of his so have heard a few - and before anyone asks it isnt right to put them on here. Im certain that if he focuses he can be a star. There is definitely comparisons with a young Grealish both on and off the field. Its up to him now and he has been told as much by City. I think he'll grasp it, hopefully with us.
100% this, no doubt he has talent, he has it all but elite footballers need an elite mentality, let's see if he has it and wants it enough.

I used to work with a young lad who knocked about with Cole. From what he said I always thought the rumours about him fell into the category of young lad growing up, nothing to see here. As so many people seemed to know stuff about him the club obviously would have heard as well. Pretty sure they wouldn't have put up with it, if they were at all concerned.
Sometimes lads growing up syndrome isn't conducive to being a professional footballer.
The club were fully aware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.