Cole Palmer

We should drag this out and leak to the media that Brighton's first bid was laughable

I have nothing against us letting players like Borges, Trafford, Charles, THB, Doyle or even Lavia leave, these are players that has barely played a minute for us and are miles away (at this moment in time) from being ready for a first team role with us. But Palmer is a real talent I think have a serious chance of making it with us. Way too soon to let him go. On the contrary, I hope he gets more playing time with us this year. Hope we tell Brighton to do one.

I have nothing against us letting players like Borges, Trafford, Charles, THB, Doyle or even Lavia leave, these are players that has barely played a minute for us and is miles away (at this moment in time) from being ready for a first team role with us. But Palmer is a real talent I think have a serious chance of making it with us. Way too soon to let him go. On the contrary, I hope he gets more playing time with us this year. Hope we tell Brighton to do one.

He's a winger for the best club in the world and he just went a straight year without a goal or assist. Looked promising early on but I would be very surprised if he turns it around from here.

If he is going there we need a buy back, which we've been putting on the rest of the academy players anyway.
Always thought it would be a loan move, strange they actually want to pay money to get him instead of getting him on loan as he still might fail.

Great move for him as a good footballing team.

He's a winger for the best club in the world and he just went a straight year without a goal or assist. Looked promising early on but I would be very surprised if he turns it around from here.
He had one goal and one assist, from only playing 850 minutes, while having injury problems, mostly playing out of his best position and still being a youth player. I see no reason at all for us to sell him, unless we are completely broke and in desperate need of cash. Couldn't care less about winning the net spend trophy. Just my opinion :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.