Cole Palmer

Of course we did. He is our own academy player and a talented one to boot. We certainly needed his profile more than what Doku current offers whose competing with Grealish for a spot when there is a big hole left by my Mahrez on the right.
Have you been asleep since the start of the season?? Haha!
Jesus wept.

Any player that leaves us will be good elsewhere as we are not bringing poor players through our system.

He's currently 10th in the league and Doku is first and lighting the league up.

These things always become a binary debate,.but whilst I'm disappointed that we sold him, I don't necessarily consider it to be a major clanger, especially if Doku continues to improve
In truth,.none of us will know for definite until a few seasons have passed and Palmer's found his true level.
Meanwhile if City continue to win trophies then I don't think anyone will be too concerned

Looks pretty good while playing for a team who won't finish in the top six. Meanwhile we've got someone who's the same age blending seamlessly into our set-up.

In short no.

To expand, we had a young player who wanted to leave and we received a significant offer for him. It's a real shame he didn't want to stay, but we couldn't convince him to and the offer we got was too good to turn down for someone so raw. I really believe if he'd have stayed he'd have been a regular this season, he was a natural Mahrez replacement. But sadly it wasn't to be.

He made 41 appearances for us scoring 6 times and we replaced him, for not much more money, with someone a couple of weeks younger and with almost 100 more first team appearances and a dozen international caps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.