Cole Palmer

LOL they really laying it on thick and fake. Lifetime at City learning the City way, worked under Pep for years... It's what Poch has done though that counts! The SHIT they talk is amazing.

If I was Poch I would be embarrassed at that.

LOL they really laying it on thick and fake. Lifetime at City learning the City way, worked under Pep for years... It's what Poch has done though that counts! The SHIT they talk is amazing.

He’s not a better player though. He’s the same one who flits in and out of games when he can be arsed.
The only difference is Poch seems to accept that because he’s no real plan whilst Pep would drag him off and give him a bollocking.
Chelsea are welcome to him. Extremely talented no doubt but he was never cutting it here and his performances this season show that.
Sure, some are fooled by his stat padding with pens and the media bigging him up but most of that is done to have a dig at us.

Come on, it's a leading question. What the hell was he supposed to say when the journo frames his question like 'has your current manager made you a better player?'

Come on, it's a leading question. What the hell was he supposed to say when the journo frames his question like 'has your current manager made you a better player?'
It was a comment on the media and why they would frame that question. Why is it relevant when it's obvious he was (using the media framing) a talent that City wasted and ignored?

It's just more of the media trying to belittle City and everything we do.

It was a comment on the media and why they would frame that question. Why is it relevant when it's obvious he was (using the media framing) a talent that City wasted and ignored?

It's just more of the media trying to belittle City and everything we do.

Ah, sorry. I've reread your post again. My bad. Completely misunderstood what you meant. It's definitely a stupid question.

He’s not a better player though. He’s the same one who flits in and out of games when he can be arsed.
The only difference is Poch seems to accept that because he’s no real plan whilst Pep would drag him off and give him a bollocking.
Chelsea are welcome to him. Extremely talented no doubt but he was never cutting it here and his performances this season show that.
Sure, some are fooled by his stat padding with pens and the media bigging him up but most of that is done to have a dig at us.
Spot on. A very talented player, something of a throwback kind in style.He basically gets a free role there to drift in and get on the ball wherever he sees fit. Was never going to happen at City, with the likes of Foden and KDB here and our systems that worked so well for years under Pep.

It's insane how many likes this has.... Just say you haven't been watching him play next time.

It's insane how many likes this has.... Just say you haven't been watching him play next time.
Nah, I’ll stick to what I’ve posted on the evidence I have thanks.
We know you don’t know your arse from your elbow so just keep schtum next time.

Nah, I’ll stick to what I’ve posted on the evidence I have thanks.
We know you don’t know your arse from your elbow so just keep schtum next time.
Haha. "evidence" is doing A LOT of heavy lifting for you... because, you know, actual statistics/underlying numbers say the opposite of what you're saying.... and people say I'M bitter about Palmer leaving when people like you spout crap like you did.

Haha. "evidence" is doing A LOT of heavy lifting for you... because, you know, actual statistics/underlying numbers say the opposite of what you're saying.... and people say I'M bitter about Palmer leaving when people like you spout crap like you did.
He flits in and out of games. Stats mean fuck all when you play for us if you’re not going to follow pep’s instructions.
You being a geek who spends his days looking at graphs to prove a point is a waste of your and my time.
Good player, never good enough for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.