Cole Palmer

Had he stayed, he might have played much more, yet we won our first 6 games when we had a relatively full squad, and it was only from the end of September to mid-December that things began to unravel. I doubt whether he’d have been the difference against sides like Arsenal and Liverpool, but there were certainly other games where we looked lopsided and played players who were not fully fit or out of position. Whether he’d have amassed quite as many minutes with us, we cannot know, but 10 goals and 7 assists is not bad going in 22 League games. Fair play to him.

Can we close this thread ffs, he left several months ago. Go join the Chelsea forum if you want to talk about him.

Scrapping out a 2-2 in a mid table clash, who gives a shit really.

Hes talking about Nunes...
No, I'm not. I rate Nunes.

Good luck to him. He'll add a few million to the price tag of any of our academy sales. People will know we produce good players.

Chelsea won't be bothering us any time soon at the top of the table. Although if they can start taking more points of Liverpool and less of us that would be great too.

Who then, or is the 60m mercenary some mystical player that we havent signed?
Mercenary was admittedly the wrong word. I rate everyone in our squad. But naturally, a homegrown player gives that extra 1% more than a player bought from elsewhere, IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.