Cole Palmer

He flits in and out of games. Stats mean fuck all when you play for us if you’re not going to follow pep’s instructions.
You being a geek who spends his days looking at graphs to prove a point is a waste of your and my time.
Good player, never good enough for us.
Only scored in two finals for us; you're right... never good enough for us in a MILLION years.

You won’t be alone. There will be other opinions available so deal with it you soft ****.
I'm dealing with it. I would prefer to see the player we nurtured since a child playing for us more than some 60M mercenary who isn't half the player like you would.

Can we close this thread ffs, he left several months ago. Go join the Chelsea forum if you want to talk about him.

Scrapping out a 2-2 in a mid table clash, who gives a shit really.

Hes talking about Nunes...
Oh right. The thread was bumped after he said Poch had made him a better player. I don’t think he’s any better just getting more exposure due to playing more.
I’ve seen nothing to convince me we made an error letting him go.
I’m still undecided on Nunez so yeah, he’s making stuff up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.