Cole Palmer

The question he was asked was:

‘Do you think Poch has made you a better player?’

Tell me how he could have answered that with a no without it coming across as a horrible dig at his manager? It also doesn’t mean anything negative about Pep. It’s not like Palmer left City a complete player. Of course his coach after Pep will continue to coach him and help become better. The only way you find anything in this to be offended by is if you took it to mean he think Poch has been better for him than Pep, which is definitely not what he was saying.

Even if he had said that, he would be right. Pochettino has made him a better player than Pep did, or would have.

By playing him regularly and in big games. Good for him, no issue with that whatsoever, or with him implying or saying it.

giphy.gif

Criticising the manager because a player asked to leave...

He’s hardly played, exactly why Palmer wanted to go because he was only getting minutes Nunes has got. Which player are you leaving out for Palmer to get minutes he wanted?

I look at it from a different perspective. A lot of young players will look at city as a fantastic option. Good enough get into the 1sts team squad and if no path way then sold to a premier club.

People love to fucking moan. He wanted to leave. I am going to get a tattoo of that beside his name.

We can’t keep them all. The decision was made by informed people at the club and that is that. If anything, palmer should have backed himself to dislodge one of the players infront of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.