Cole Palmer

You have to give city some credit in how we deal with players! Because city Pep knew how good palmer was but palmer didn't want to hang around be patient, so what did we do? Not tell him your staying here you have 3 years left of your contract(25k a week) you will get minutes soon! No we said find a club willing to meet our fee and we let you go..
I have the approach, if we had been a bit more stubborn and supported him more he could've been making the difference for us yesterday. For all the hype of Bellingham, I much prefer Palmer amd gutted he's doing so well at Chelsea

Last edited:
Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.
You describe Palmer as a " good player " Having a good season ?
That's not quite right....
Cole Palmer is a Brilliant player,having a Brilliant season....ask Chelsea fans opinion.
The lads talent is off the scale,you've probably not noticed...
I hope he returns to City in the future. He is one of our own.
That’s your opinion. You’re welcome to it.
Off the scale? It’s as off the scale as you’re off your head now pipe down dickhead.

One of our own? He’s a red.

I have the approach, if we had been a bit more stubborn and supported him more he could've been making the difference for us yesterday. For all the hype of Bellingham, I much prefer Palmer amd gutted he's doing so well at Chelsea
This place is fucking bonkers.

That’s your opinion. You’re welcome to it.
Off the scale? It’s as off the scale as you’re off your head now pipe down dickhead.

One of our own? He’s a red.
I wouldn’t describe him as a red at all. He would regularly attend city matches as a fan and support us. The champions league final against Chelsea he was with all the city fans

I wouldn’t describe him as a red at all. He would regularly attend city matches as a fan and support us. The champions league final against Chelsea he was with all the city fans
He supports utd. You can describe him as what you want.
It’s not even a big deal, I just found the ‘He’s one of our own’ rather funny.

It’s fucking odd this thread. Even saying you rate him as a good player isn’t enough for some of you. He has to be the fucking second coming or the fanboys go mental.

He supports utd. You can describe him as what you want.
It’s not even a big deal, I just found the ‘He’s one of our own’ rather funny.

It’s fucking odd this thread. Even saying you rate him as a good player isn’t enough for some of you. He has to be the fucking second coming or the fanboys go mental.
He also supports city. It’s similar to Haaland supporting city and Leeds. I agree it’s not a big deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.