Cole Palmer

The way I see it Palmer is one of the better players in a mid-table side.
Please forget Palmer. A Chelsea player now. Best moment to reflect if we made the right moe wrong decision is when the player ends his career.

Palmer is a good player and good luck to him if he’s playing well.

But he’s not a game changer as Chelseas league position shows.

Much easier to perform with no pressure on and not face 11 men behind the ball every game which are must win

Palmer is a good player and good luck to him if he’s playing well.

But he’s not a game changer as Chelseas league position shows.

Much easier to perform with no pressure on and not face 11 men behind the ball every game which are must win
I’m not saying that we should/shouldn’t have kept him, but he clearly is a game changer. He’s won matches for us and Chelsea on his own. I don’t think he can help it if the rest of his team is shite and is in the league position it is.

You could say it’s more difficult to perform for a team that’s been so terrible. If it was that easy other big money Chelsea players would have done it.

Last edited:
The obvious answer was to not sign Doku and give him the chance on the wing. It doesn’t matter now, but I don’t think Doku is a better player. Fair enough if you disagree.
We told him Mahrez was being sold and he'd get his minutes but he was already annoyed from the previous season so we moved onto Doku and got 40+m for him.

Personally I wish he stayed he's a brilliant player.

I think the fact we were after Doku and there were some other names in the bag too before Doku got the green sign, made him think that Mahrez's gametime will be allocated elsewhere. I very much doubt he would have been getting as much gametime as an academy young player as Doku is getting now albeit thats also down to Grealish unable to get going at all with various injuries and bad form. (and also KDB's long injury which moved Foden centrally a lot more that originally it would have happened opening up more game time on the wing.)

game time is not even an issue as he is Chelsea's main man pretty much, I bet his salary is much better than he was on here and his agent easily can ask for a contract upgrade after a debut season like this. may as well be pushing soon for a transfer to a CL club using the financial turmoil at Chelsea to his advantage.

without his goals/assists/general play Chelsea would very well be fighting vs relegation.

There's nobody in the current U18 or EDS anywhere near the level of Palmer.

He’s in the same age group as McAtee, who may still be better.

He’s the year above Bobb.

He’s 2 years above Rico Lewis.

We have one of these players in every year group.

What pride needs swallowing?
This place is hilarious. He’s a good player having a good season for a mid table team.
He’d still be sat on our bench getting minutes here and there because our standards are in a different stratosphere to Chelsea.

You’d think we let a prime fucking Messi go reading this forum.
Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.
You describe Palmer as a " good player " Having a good season ?
That's not quite right....
Cole Palmer is a Brilliant player,having a Brilliant season....ask Chelsea fans opinion.
The lads talent is off the scale,you've probably not noticed...
I hope he returns to City in the future. He is one of our own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.