Cole Palmer

im still trying to figure out how pickford didnt save the first one, it was nowhere near right in the corner, it wasnt viciously struck, i can only think he was unsighted but he still should have got to it.
He curled that quickly, Pickford was reading it that his defenders would make him face his own goal and play backwards like most..Coles back heel one two threw everyone ..including Pickford, wasn't set as he wasn't expecting that..great goal

10 penalties ffs
and, we celebrate Haaland's rightly enough...it's his skill that admire pens are soft extra's but Palmer has genuine skill and quite unique - would have been a big help to us this year in particular..and def in 3 - 4 years - wow him and Foden...edge of our seat stuff

Of course, he isn't ready for that, but perhaps when KDB retires in a year or two, we could've had the prospect of a Foden-Palmer academy combo assisting and scoring goals from the No.8 positions. What a sight that would be. Anyway, it's over and I've cried enough already, so probably better I'll leave this thread for good.
Not sure he's a similar type of player to Kev. But, leaving that aside; would he have been prepared to be essentially a bit part player for two years? I guess we'll never know now.

im still trying to figure out how pickford didnt save the first one, it was nowhere near right in the corner, it wasnt viciously struck, i can only think he was unsighted but he still should have got to it.
Answer is he's fucking shite. Consistently the worst keeper in the league for years now. No idea how he keeps getting the nod for England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.