Cole Palmer

If you landed from Mars, with knowledge of football, but no knowledge of any of the players, and I asked you to rank the impact of every player 1-22, plus subs, Doku would have been higher than Palmer and Palmer wouldn’t have made the top 10.

In yesterday’s game specifically or in general? Because there’s no chance the answer would be the same

Palmer's the standout player in a mid-table, under performing side.
They'll be good next season and they're probably a CF short of being a very good side.
He's getting a lot of credit, and rightly so, but he showed yesterday why he didn't play regularly for us.
He was on the edge of the game pretty much throughout. And that was against a team that was knackered from Wednesday.

He had one good moment that was well saved by Ortega. I also recall him stealing the ball from Stones very early on in the game. I honestly cannot recall that much else but having said that, I wasn’t looking out for him from a neutral eye. Where the BBC had him as MoTM, I have no idea. For me it was KDB, from his 120 minutes on Wednesday to another excellent performance today.
I'm sure the BBC commentators gave KDB the man of the match award.

He had one good moment that was well saved by Ortega. I also recall him stealing the ball from Stones very early on in the game. I honestly cannot recall that much else but having said that, I wasn’t looking out for him from a neutral eye. Where the BBC had him as MoTM, I have no idea. For me it was KDB, from his 120 minutes on Wednesday to another excellent performance today.

I think he put 3 through balls through our defence to put their striker clear in on goal

I think he put 3 through balls through our defence to put their striker clear in on goal
Are you sure as he was anonymous apparently lol

I don't understand the people that are full of hatred and then pretend he is shit or didn't do anything, then we have the rag comments etc, Palmer has not said a bad word about this club and he will have been given every opportunity to do so by the English Press.

The better he does means we will be able to sell more youths that are not making it here for more money than anybody else was getting for their youth.

The guy is so shit he has 20 goals in the PL give your hating heads a wobble ffs

Are you sure as he was anonymous apparently lol

I don't understand the people that are full of hatred and then pretend he is shit or didn't do anything, then we have the rag comments etc, Palmer has not said a bad word about this club and he will have been given every opportunity to do so by the English Press.

The better he does means we will be able to sell more youths that are not making it here for more money than anybody else was getting for their youth.

The guy is so shit he has 20 goals in the PL give your hating heads a wobble ffs

This forum can be pathetic and there’s plenty on here as bad as those on rag fan channels
If you were unable to see the class, vision, composure and danger Palmer has watching that yesterday you just don’t understand football

He’s a brilliant footballer

Let's just admit we lost a top player. It happens.

We also signed a player who's going to be tremendous for us - Jeremy Doku.

He hasn't been consistent but he's showing all of the right signs that it's coming.

100%
Very young and in coming seasons once Pep has had him for a while I can see him ripping the league apart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.