Cole Palmer

He was okay. Not arsed about losing him, nor is he a top player like some make out.

More of a Rags sort of player level, and will fit into the Rat Fernandes mediocre role when he fucks off to the sewers.

Are you sure as he was anonymous apparently lol

I don't understand the people that are full of hatred and then pretend he is shit or didn't do anything, then we have the rag comments etc, Palmer has not said a bad word about this club and he will have been given every opportunity to do so by the English Press.

The better he does means we will be able to sell more youths that are not making it here for more money than anybody else was getting for their youth.

The guy is so shit he has 20 goals in the PL give your hating heads a wobble ffs
We got £42.5 million for him.
We should be happy with that.

Looks a clear handball in replays. Arms away from the body, changing direction of a shot on goal, and enough distance from the free-kick taker too.
I have given up on what exactly is a pen in different competitions, seems to be different in Europe and England. In one respect though your summary is wrong. The shot could not have been on goal , he directed it towards the goal and it was still wide.

Palmer this season = Zinchenko & Jesus last season

Oh no, City shouldn't have sold them to Arsenal they're top quality - fast forward 12 months - Arsenal looking to off-load the pair.

Palmer this season = Zinchenko & Jesus last season

Oh no, City shouldn't have sold them to Arsenal they're top quality - fast forward 12 months - Arsenal looking to off-load the pair.
so you think that Chelsea will offload Palmer next season?

If they do it will be for different reasons than Zinc and Gabby.

Are you sure as he was anonymous apparently lol

I don't understand the people that are full of hatred and then pretend he is shit or didn't do anything, then we have the rag comments etc, Palmer has not said a bad word about this club and he will have been given every opportunity to do so by the English Press.

The better he does means we will be able to sell more youths that are not making it here for more money than anybody else was getting for their youth.

The guy is so shit he has 20 goals in the PL give your hating heads a wobble ffs
Completely agree. I thought he had a good game yesterday. At half time I thought he looked the best player on the pitch. Now I know lots of or were off their best for obvious reasons but why line up to slap this young man. He is a class player who will only get better.

We got £42.5 million for him.
We should be happy with that.
in retrospect we sold ourselves short but it happens, if somebody came asking for him now then 100m wouldn't be out of the question and certainly if that was us calling lol

With the reputation of our youth set up now justified the fees will be sustained and this will also fund future purchases etc

The odd one like Palmer will slip through, they always have, the rags let Platt and Beardsley leave for example.

The rags made a career of selling players not good enough for them for decent money (at the time) now we are.

I think he put 3 through balls through our defence to put their striker clear in on goal
Maybe he did, as I say, I wasn’t watching the game from a neutral. So it was he who kept putting Jackson through then? If it was he on the end of the chances, we might not be going through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.