Cole Palmer

I knew this thread would get a bump… but I didn’t think it would come from you!

Is @Ric worried about advertising revenue during the lull between the Euros and the season kicking off? ;-)
Someone was going to, so I thought it might as well be someone at the top of the food chain.

And until that someone shows up, you'll have to make do with me.

We'd have won more trophies than just the league with him last season. We'll be regretting this one for a long time, I fear. Well, I certainly will be.

We'd have won more trophies than just the league with him last season. We'll be regretting this one for a long time, I fear. Well, I certainly will be.
Or we could have had more defensive issues that would have caused more problems than solved by his attacking play, Pep would have benched him, and then we would have had another unhappy player in the dressing room.

Or we could have had more defensive issues that would have caused more problems than solved by his attacking play, Pep would have benched him, and then we would have had another unhappy player in the dressing room.
I disagree. Palmer works hard off the ball, and from a Quick Look- the underlying numbers back that up. Selling him on the last day of the window, no less, was plain idiotic. For someone as great an eye as Pep has, okaying and letting him go is hard to wrap your head around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.