Cole Palmer

Huge expectations on him now, a new manager, even more squad turn over and huge pressure from outside the club. Lets see how he handles it.

Huge expectations on him now, a new manager, even more squad turn over and huge pressure from outside the club. Lets see how he handles it.

Relative to the last two years, there’s pretty little squad turnover this year. The first team have largely remained the same, with the addition of all the players who missed significant time last season (Lavia, James, Nkunku, Chilwell, Fofana).

Relative to the last two years, there’s pretty little squad turnover this year. The first team have largely remained the same, with the addition of all the players who missed significant time last season (Lavia, James, Nkunku, Chilwell, Fofana).
Well if even Lavia, James and Nkunku actually manage 20 appearences between them then that could have a huge impact on Palmer's numbers. I know football isn't all about that but it does shift the narrative.

The BIG unanswered question.....

Why just "Stay or Sell" but no 'Loan' option ?

A very different approach to most other academy lads !!

The BIG unanswered question.....

Why just "Stay or Sell" but no 'Loan' option ?

A very different approach to most other academy lads !!
I am curious about that too. I magine if he'd gone to Chelsea on loan and did what he did last year. We could have got £80M+ for him (or integrated him into the squad)>
Hopefully Bobb will make us forget all about Cole over the next couple of seasons.

Just been given a 2 year contract extension. He was already contracted until summer 2031.

What are they doing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.