Cole Palmer

We don’t have player threads popping up every time an ex player plays, don’t know why we need an obsession with Palmer. He’s gone, over and done.
That’s because not many of our ex-players are looking like being arguably the third best player our Academy has ever produced.

Paul Lake, Phil Foden and Cole Palmer are those three. Rico Lewis also getting himself up there.

Fans have attachments to local lads much more than they do the likes of Eric García or Brahim Díaz.

giphy.gif

I posted this in the game thread but I’m curious how he is perceived in the UK by fans of other teams. My husband was with some football watching friends here in the US (none support City or Chelsea, many are originally from UK) and they all find him generally unlikeable - skill aside. Kind of douche baggy - if that translates.

Why does he still have a thread ? he's gone folks get over it.

I posted this in the game thread but I’m curious how he is perceived in the UK by fans of other teams. My husband was with some football watching friends here in the US (none support City or Chelsea, many are originally from UK) and they all find him generally unlikeable - skill aside. Kind of douche baggy - if that translates.
He’s from Wythenshawe, google if you don’t know where it is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.