Cole Palmer

@paulchapo and @Shirley - I didn’t want to offend anyone, so forgive me! I just wasn’t sure what I was suppose to pick up on with him being from Wythenshawe! That comment was the only thing that seemed out of the ordinary.
I’m sure there is no offence taken, I’ve retired overseas now but when I return to Manchester I still have family and friends to meet up with.

On another note there were lots of pubs on the estate at one time but many have closed now.

This is easily the most boring thread on here.

For the love of Christ, move on.
There's some stiff competition but, yes, this must win by a country mile. It's like a love-struck adolescent who's been dumped but just can't accept it and thinks his life is over. For Christ's sake, let it go! Do you think he wastes any time thinking about all the bedwetters on here?

Even if we did keep him, do you really think that Palmer will be really happy of being seen as rotational player in here?

Like Alvarez, he wants to be the main man who will have guarantee minutes and starting spot regardless his form and he got that in Chelsea, something he will never patient enough to get in here.

Even if we did keep him, do you really think that Palmer will be really happy of being seen as rotational player in here?

Like Alvarez, he wants to be the main man who will have guarantee minutes and starting spot regardless his form and he got that in Chelsea, something he will never get in here.
He’d have had less minutes than Nunez if he was still here.

Funny how the thread hardly moved last week when he was just okish.
People need to let go.

He’d have had less minutes than Nunez if he was still here.

Funny how the thread hardly moved last week when he was just okish.
People need to let go.
And then he scores a decent goal and completes three passes literally any player in the premier league should be able to make and he is back to being the lost saviour of a club that has won the league four times in a row and six of the last seven seasons.

It’s become a bit of a farce at this point.

@paulchapo and @Shirley - I didn’t want to offend anyone, so forgive me! I just wasn’t sure what I was suppose to pick up on with him being from Wythenshawe! That comment was the only thing that seemed out of the ordinary.

No offence taken. I grew up there from the age of eight and it was always known as a tough area. Anybody brought up on a council estate anywhere will say the same. Almost everybody worked through and many took pride in their homes and had good morals. As I reached my late teens/early twenties I started to see a decline away from this sadly.

On topic with Palmer I haven't seen anything I didn't already know about him. I'm sure that also applies to Pep. A talented lad capable of moments of magic who has been given the game time at Chelsea he wouldn't have got here. There are games he can be anonymous like all young players. Whether he makes it to the very top level on a consistent basis we'll have to wait and see. Oh sorry I forgot there was something I didn't know about him, he was so good at penalties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.