Cole Palmer

Pep can’t do wrong for some here.
1 CL title, 6 PL titles, 2 FA cups, 4 EFL cups, 1 European Super cup and 1 club world cup buys you a lot of credit. Is he perfect? No; of course he isn't. Even he wouldn't claim to be. That night in Porto still stings. But he'll do for me, thanks very much.

Insane level of obsession about him on here
There’s a 250+ page thread about Gary fucking Neville on this site.

Keeping tabs on one of our Academy products and regretting how his transfer panned out is much less weird than talking about Gary fucking Neville every day, all year, every year.

Nobody goes on there going on about people with a weird Gary fucking Neville obsession though.

There’s a 220+ page thread of Jude fucking Bellingham on this site n’all. A load of fanboys of an absolute **** of a player, the most overhyped footballer I’ve ever seen, whose Dad called City a plastic club. Half the posters on his thread act like they want to stroke him off.

That’s even weirder than the Gary fucking Neville thread.

Last edited:
1 CL title, 6 PL titles, 2 FA cups, 4 EFL cups, 1 European Super cup and 1 club world cup buys you a lot of credit. Is he perfect? No; of course he isn't. Even he wouldn't claim to be. That night in Porto still stings. But he'll do for me, thanks very much.

huzzah-the-great.gif

Maintained throughout that the fee we got was way too cheap despite a lot of comments suggesting the opposite. The "£40m for somebody who has barely played is great business" line was always either seriously shortsighted or a really weak coping mechanism. His potential hasn't suddenly appeared from nowhere, we knew what we had or at least should have known and this is what Chelsea were buying, they had us over with that fee.

I don't really have any issue with academy graduates thriving elsewhere, generally good to see them do well, unless they're at a club we strongly dislike but when we are crying out for a player like him ourselves, It becomes a much harder pill to swallow.

He is exactly what we are sorely lacking, creativity and a genuine goal threat from all different areas of the pitch. He's on 6 in the league already now, do we think, grealish, doku and savinho will hit that total over the entire season? I wouldn't bet on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.