Cole Palmer

I do not see Palmer as a winger, he has all the attributes of KDB, especially KDB at Chelsea, for me right now the only reason he has not got the position, while KDB is injured is work rate, KDB still out works him, hence my reasoning to send him out on loan, full match fitness nothing else, Palmer is a far bigger talent than Doku but without the work rate he is just another Payet.

I do not see Palmer as a winger, he has all the attributes of KDB, especially KDB at Chelsea, for me right now the only reason he has not got the position, while KDB is injured is work rate, KDB still out works him, hence my reasoning to send him out on loan, full match fitness nothing else, Palmer is a far bigger talent than Doku but without the work rate he is just another Payet.
Sorry mate but Doku is ahead of palmer

Look, I like Cole. There’s a lot that is good about him. It’s A fairly optimistic assessment of his quality to say that he has all the attributes of KDB, however.

Doku signing should not displace Palmer as first choice when we decide to play with a right winger or am attcking midfielder

there is still 50+ gmes to play, he is at the poimt where he should be getting at least 20 starts from them.

Selling him is a bad move imho and I am not in favour myself.

The fact geordie, spurs, hammers and other fans would take him in a heartbeat shows some blues may be taking these talented academy products it for granted in how easily they would sell on.

Last edited:
The fact geordie, spurs, hammers and other fans would take him in a heartbeat shows some blues may be taking these talented academy products it for granted in how easily they would sell on.
…or tell you that the quality at City is so high that players who can’t get minutes in sky blue can walk into other Prem teams!

Doyle & McAtee were instrumental in helping Sheffield Utd get promoted, yet are widely acknowledged as simply not First Team quality at City.

Sadly, in today’s game, if a young player isn’t getting First Team minutes, they’re much quicker than they used to be to jump ship.

The advent of the free flow of international players has not only forced such players to seek opportunities elsewhere, but helped them find those opportunities.

Hopefully, if Palmer does get a loan, he goes to a team that will not only play him to death (he needs a much better engine), but physically challenge him to play stronger without losing his touch and guile.

Doku signing should not displace Palmer as first choice when we decide to play with a right winger or am attcking midfielder

there is still 50+ gmes to play, he is at the poimt where he should be getting at least 20 starts from them.

Selling him is a bad move imho and I am not in favour myself.

Goes to spurs or Newcastle he won't be first choice so doubt he would go there more like Brighton or West Ham! Personally I'd keep him tell him he is going nowhere we will need him!

In retrospect he should have gone on loan last season but if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle!

Two goals in the games he has played so far is something to build on and given the absence of KDB will mean Bernado and Foden are likely to play centrally more than wide I think he should stick around at least until Xmas.

Local lads with his level of talent should not be discarded lightly. He just needs to show determination and I think he will make the grade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.