Cole Palmer

You know what they say about opinions.
I think he’ll be a very good player but worry Chelsea isn’t the best move for him. Like City look at the competition. Unlike City look how open they are to changing it up when not working. Non stop new managers and new players.

Unless he starts playing and playing well I think this is as high as it goes. Comes of u21, community shield and super cup. But let’s be honest he’s then just sit on the bench until the odd cup game. It’s good money and money I didn’t think we’d get for him
Personally I think he'd have got a lot more game time this season with Mahrez gone, Doku from the admittedly little I've seen of him plays more from the left.
Palmer can beat players each way and has a shot on him, I think he'd be good against the low block teams but it's just an opinion and he's off so it doesn't matter what I think.

If you look at all the chitchat and "reading the room" pep said he was going to stay or sold palmer spoke about game time wanting to play and to see if any players come in! So really there is only one outcome that was going to happen?! Don't forget the package chelsea be offering him will make him a multi millionaire! It's probably an 8 year deal on something like 75/100k a week at least that will turn any young kids head..

It won’t be about money. He’s probably a multimillionaire already- top academy kids are on upwards of £20k/week from 16/17 years old - but also he’s at City, he knows that like Foden and Rico, there’s a 75k/week contract on the table for him as soon as he breaks through properly. Going by his performances so far this season it probably would have been signed score Christmas.

And if they don't turn out to be world class?

I don't think Cole will be world class. Unless we're using the term very broadly. But if his head is screwed on properly then he'll still go on to be a quality player.

But whether it's him or someone else, eventually some of these kids we don't give chances to are going to be world class.

I don't really share Dom's optimism that we'll learn from it though.

Personally I think he'd have got a lot more game time this season with Mahrez gone, Doku from the admittedly little I've seen of him plays more from the left.
Palmer can beat players each way and has a shot on him, I think he'd be good against the low block teams but it's just an opinion and he's off so it doesn't matter what I think.
Grealish/Doku - Foden/Bernado.

He’s a good player and great prospect but that’s tough to break into.

Also add Alvarez into the mix either wide or centrally instead of Foden/Bernado freeing them up more.

Good player would like him to stay a bit longer but he’s never going to be what city need in the future.

Wish him all the best

Doku was a Mahrez replacement, this is something completely unrelated.
Mate, have you watched Doku...ever? Similarity between habibi and him and what they offer in their game is proportional to the number of letters they share in their surnames. I really, really want the lad to succeed with us, but he ain't no replacement for Mahrez. I might feel this way because I rate Palmer, maybe too much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.