Colin Bell RIP - Ian Cheeseman interview with Jon Bell (P142)

I’m sure both clubs tomorrow night will show the respect this Manchester legend deserves.. I was only lucky enough to see him live for a short time before he stopped playing due to my age at the time but he will be gone but never forgotten..

I was lucky enough to see him play a few times. What a player and what a quiet, humble man he seemed to be. My God, these are sad days. Hope he rests in peace and best wishes to his family.
As many have said, the best tribute is to smash them tomorrow the way King Colin did so many times.
And Fuck off Buchan

He was the first hero of my life. I dont remember many individual games from the 60s but in 1967 my dad took me to OT for the league game. Best scored for them and City won 3-1. It was an unbelievable result because City had always been the underdog up until then, but we beat them. Colin Bell was magnificent and scored in the game. It was probably the happiest I had felt in my young life. He was truly a GREAT player.

The greatest player I never saw live, yet I had such a deep affinity for him and all that he epitomised.

RIP King Colin.
ebDlkEhk.gif

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.