Colin Bell RIP - Ian Cheeseman interview with Jon Bell (P142)

RIP Colin Bell, King of the Kippax and one of our greats , if not the best. A name that i have known since i stated following City. A hero of mine for 53 years . A sad sad day . Condolences to his family and friends. A lot of people will be hurting today

Very sad news to hear, and what a crap start to my day here in Oz, I remember my first match watching City in the 1968-1969 season F.A. cup tie against Luton in Jan at Maine road and I was hooked, there was no finer sight than seeing Colin Bell play during the 70s............RIP Colin Bell and thank you for being a part of my life...........

When there is nothing but bad news this just takes sadness to a new low.
King Colin was a hero, a role model -our answer to them lot down the road.
Today's players could learn everything from Colin about how to play & how to behave.
R.I.P Colin thanks for the memories.
He was the best player in our team, the best player in our league. Had he played for any superclub in Europe, he would have been the best at that club and the best in that league. If England had won a tournament in his time he would have been recognised as the best on the planet. Yes, he was that good !! But most of all he was a wonderful human being.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.