Colin Bell RIP - Ian Cheeseman interview with Jon Bell (P142)

The volley was at Stamford bridge, to be fair it does have a look of Wembley...
.one of my favourite City goals I was 10 at the time and idolised King Colin

Stamford Bridge that volley mate
Apologies chaps......didn't look that closely was more taken with the ghosting in behind the defender and the finish.
It would have only taken a little bit more of an angle to make it as difficult as Marco's goal, but then the quality of the strike I thought made it as good...
...also doubted it was Stamford Bridge as I always seemed to recall whenever I saw games there that there was always a little blue motability car behind the goal!
It did really used to be a dump, but then so many grounds were. I recall standing on the terrace there with all the corrugated iron and barbed wire around the floodlight pylons

One of my brothers was named after him.

You can judge a person by the footprints they leave behind.

Colin Bell left footprints beyond the football pitch, he touched the lives of so many people he never even met.

The fact he did so, there can be no greater testament, he was a great man, first and foremost.

Life isn't measured by the medals or money by your bedside, he went out a class act.

No fuss, fighting right to the end.

RIP, Colin The King.

Just my opinion & i know hindsight is a great thing but i'm convinced he'd have made a full recovery from his injury if he'd received the correct treatment for it,even then they must have known how serious it was yet they took a massive risk & rushed him back....he played about 4 months later.....it would be like VVD being in the Dippers team at weekend....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.