Collective Grievance At Work

You’ve got 2 choices, either raise it formally with line management or put up with it.

It’s easy for the other 9 to agree with each other and make it feel like you’re all right. You say he’s lazy, maybe you other 9 are busy cunts and you’re the problem. His attitude sucks? Says who? Why. Etc. you get the point.

I’d also go against collective action - the fact you’ve discussed it between you all is a form of bullying. Will probably harm your issues as well as you’ll be seen as colluding.

It’s tricky situation which feels like you’ve made it worse. As a solution might it be easier to just pick one of you to murder the **** in his sleep, the other 8 act as witnesses to say you were round theirs. Thats three choices.

If the guy has been there a while then it’s going to be difficult to get rid of him with long service etc. You make the post redundant not the person and immediate sacking for gross misconduct is only there if they’ve really messed up.

Tread carefully. But, as before, where’s the line management?

I have worked in places where I have had a different job than other people employed there, some of the other workers thought I was lazy because I didn't do the job they did.

Complicated business work politics.

You’ve got 2 choices, either raise it formally with line management or put up with it.

It’s easy for the other 9 to agree with each other and make it feel like you’re all right. You say he’s lazy, maybe you other 9 are busy cunts and you’re the problem. His attitude sucks? Says who? Why. Etc. you get the point.

I’d also go against collective action - the fact you’ve discussed it between you all is a form of bullying. Will probably harm your issues as well as you’ll be seen as colluding.

It’s tricky situation which feels like you’ve made it worse. As a solution might it be easier to just pick one of you to murder the **** in his sleep, the other 8 act as witnesses to say you were round theirs. Thats three choices.

Sounds like a situation that would have gone far more smoothly if they had just moved him from burgers to the fries station. ;)

Just tell him to his face that he’s a **** and if he doesn’t stop being a **** you’ll take it to another level, send him to Coventry, don’t talk to him, don’t cooperate with him and leave him out of brew breaks, dinners or even social events, it’s not difficult.
You're not considering applying for a job in the diplomatic corps, I presume?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.