Colonoscopy

The procedure is no issue. It's that drink thing they give you the day before that's the worst part. And then sitting.on the loo most.of the day too
God that fucking lemon laxative they give you, Moviprep, is horrible. I still heave just thinking about it. I had a couple of sips and thought, "Eh, it's not that bad", but then after a couple of mouthfuls it suddenly started tasting like flat lemonade that had been out in the sun for 6 months. And then it dawned on me that I had to drink a pint of it. The procedure was a fucking doddle compared to the prep, just took the sedation and went to cloud cuckoo for 10 minutes. Woke up an hour later and went home.

Reactions: ob
God that fucking lemon laxative they give you, Moviprep, is horrible. I still heave just thinking about it. I had a couple of sips and thought, "Eh, it's not that bad", but then after a couple of mouthfuls it suddenly started tasting like flat lemonade that had been out in the sun for 6 months. And then it dawned on me that I had to drink a pint of it. The procedure was a fucking doddle compared to the prep, just took the sedation and went to cloud cuckoo for 10 minutes. Woke up an hour later and went home.

The worst bit of Moviprep is when you finish a glass go to the fridge and think oh fuck there is still another litre of this to go !!

I took the sedation option and have had more of a altered feeling when i get up quick after having a shit, It had that little effect on me on my second Colonoscopy I drove to the Hospital and was rang my dad when i got out to come and drive me and could easily have driven home without him

I've had 5 the last one being last week at Trafford, had sedation with the first one but Gas and air for the rest, it helps if the staff are friendly like the last lot at Trafford, it's a strange sention laughing with a camera stuck up your jacksy while watching it on the screen(that's not what I was laughing at)

I've had 5 the last one being last week at Trafford, had sedation with the first one but Gas and air for the rest, it helps if the staff are friendly like the last lot at Trafford, it's a strange sention laughing with a camera stuck up your jacksy while watching it on the screen(that's not what I was laughing at)

Totally agree, Trafford general is a really good place to go. The staff have always been brilliant there for me. I'll always aim to go there if I have a choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.