Colonoscopy

I have been looking up on Google and I can’t stop thinking if I am too late to have a Colonoscopy. I have been having dull pain in lower left abdomen for a while and Google is ofcourse showing it can be cancer. I am just having really bad health anxiety but I know it’s out of my control. Monday can’t come soon enough.

Up the back passage is 50x better than down the throat.
I've had both. Glad to say not the same camera.
Down the throat worse. Imagine swallowing a hosepipe.
And then once it's down in the guts you can feel it turning round.
Just look forward to it being pulled out.

I have been looking up on Google and I can’t stop thinking if I am too late to have a Colonoscopy. I have been having dull pain in lower left abdomen for a while and Google is ofcourse showing it can be cancer. I am just having really bad health anxiety but I know it’s out of my control. Monday can’t come soon enough.
Had similar pain to you on and off for years, and had more colonoscopies than Soft Mick.
They've never uncovered anything. Chill your bean's, you'll be reet.

Get it checked mate. It’s all you can do.

Using Dr. Google isn’t generally very beneficial as it tends to tell you that you should be dead by the morning.

I had similar pains to what you describe and it turned out to be diverticular disease, which is quite manageable (but unpleasant) at times.

Reactions: ob
Get it checked mate. It’s all you can do.

Using Dr. Google isn’t generally very beneficial as it tends to tell you that you should be dead by the morning.

I had similar pains to what you describe and it turned out to be diverticular disease, which is quite manageable (but unpleasant) at times.
I have same although I'd emergency surgery to repair hole in my bowel before being diagnosed with it.

As we all know the worse thing you can do is to Google an illness. You don’t know what it is yet so think positive.

I had a laparotomy to remove a blockage.

Surgery certainly wasn’t fun.
They patched mine like a old bicycle tyre was how they described it. If that hadn't worked were going to remove the damaged bit and attach 2 ends together In HDU for 2 weeks and off work for 3 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.