Combined Manchester XI

This is mine, with all players 100% fit and fresh.

Bravo, Sagna, Kompany, Stones, Shaw, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Sterling, KDB & Aguero.

Only place is for Shaw. Probably only because he's English and is on a similar level to Kolarov.

What's arguably even worse is Sam Wallace's (Telegraph's Chief Football Writer) Premiership XI. He picks Marcus Rashford, United's fourth choice striker with 19 minutes game time so far this season, as the best striker in the league, ahead of Sergio Aguero.
He picked one City player which I found odd given we are title favourites.

I'd only take De Gea and Shaw if we had everyone 100% fit

De Gea
Sagna
Stones
Kompany
Shaw
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Sterling
Silva
De Bruyne
Aguero

Still can't work out anyone picking DDG over the 1st choice keeper of the best team in the world (who we snatched)

Pointless thread,

We will always favour our players, they will favour theirs.

Most neutrals will more than likely not follow either of us closely enough to form a valued opinion.

The one thing i do know is that i wouldnt support any team made up from both sides,

I'd have De Gea over Bravo. The defence more or less picks itself in my opinion. Sagna, Stones, Kompany and Shaw. For the rest of the team, I've tried to put in the absolute essential players then fill in the gaps. Firstly, if you have Fernandinho in your squad, it's impossible to have a team without him. Ditto with Aguero, De Bruyne and Silva. That leaves 2 players left to pick... a central midfielder and a winger. So it's between Gundogan and Pogba and then between Sterling, Sané, Nolito and Martial for the other. I'd go with Gundogan for control, and Sterling currently. But that may change to Sané as the season progresses, we'll have to wait and see.

Pointless thread,

We will always favour our players, they will favour theirs.

Most neutrals will more than likely not follow either of us closely enough to form a valued opinion.

The one thing i do know is that i wouldnt support any team made up from both sides,

The threads are made for a bit of a laugh to compare the teams , though I take your point, the other rather major factor is a hell of a lot would depend on the tactics you intend to play.. Most of the players have been bought with certain tactics in mind and some City players wouldn't suit a PEG team and some of the others wouldn't suit a Pep team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.