Combined Manchester XI

Just the seven United players in Jamie Jackson's combined XI. Mourinho, unsurprisingly, is selected as manager. A "simple choice", apparently.

1049.jpg

That team is shit!
Among other things, Rashford over Sterling?

Pogba's price tag and hype are the only reasons the rag media chose him over Gundogan in all of the combined XI's. They'll realize how much better Gundogan is soon enough.

Last edited:
7304734fd24b69307f9f2f2700c0c258.jpg

My XI for the players definitely fit and available this weekend; if Sergio, Kompany and gundogan were available to start then it would definitely look different

7304734fd24b69307f9f2f2700c0c258.jpg

My XI for the players definitely fit and available this weekend; if Sergio, Kompany and gundogan were available to start then it would definitely look different

Martial over Sterling !!! martial has been very poor so far, and well documented - Sterling on the other hand is has been great, and even Nolito .

I take it you have picked Pogba because of the world class label, but he has done nowt so far as well. The only one who got near my side was Ibrahimovich and that is because Kun is suspended.

Martial over Sterling !!! martial has been very poor so far, and well documented - Sterling on the other hand is has been great, and even Nolito .

I take it you have picked Pogba because of the world class label, but he has done nowt so far as well. The only one who got near my side was Ibrahimovich and that is because Kun is suspended.
I have gone for Pogba because I don't think ilkay will start this weekend, I actually believe gundogan is the better player

Sterling and martial was the most difficult one to be honest but if current form continues that can easily change as it's so finely balanced

Martial hasn't been very poor, he came back late and only had a week of pre-season training. He was good in the second halves against Bournemouth and Southampton and back on it for France too, scoring against Italy.
I think some people are struggling to process that not everything has to go through him anymore. Last season it was boring, aimless sideways passing then give it to Martial and desperately hope he could open something up. Saying that Sterling does look transformed this season. Also Shaw over Clichy IMO.

Martial hasn't been very poor, he came back late and only had a week of pre-season training. He was good in the second halves against Bournemouth and Southampton and back on it for France too, scoring against Italy.
I think some people are struggling to process that not everything has to go through him anymore. Last season it was boring, sideways passing then give it to Martial and desperately hope he could open something up. Saying that Sterling looks transformed this season. Also Shaw over Clichy IMO.
Shaw has barely played over the last couple of seasons with injuries; I'd rather have an experienced consistent left back over one that I can't rely on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.