Combined Manchester XI

Loving the Combined XI selected by Rob Pollard in the MEN today:

De Gea, Sagna, Kompany, Stones, Shaw, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Pogba, De Bruyne, Aguero, Silva
Going off this season you couldn't really have kompany or gundogan you would have to use mata or sterling and otta or blind at the back .otherwise its about right

Just the seven United players in Jamie Jackson's combined XI. Mourinho, unsurprisingly, is selected as manager. A "simple choice", apparently.

1049.jpg
My favourite line from this is how Mou has never managed an all-time great to help him win titles - Jamie Jackson conveniently forgetting the 3 years Mou managed Ronaldo and won next to nothing.

My favourite line from this is how Mou has never managed an all-time great to help him win titles - Jamie Jackson conveniently forgetting the 3 years Mou managed Ronaldo and won next to nothing.

Haha brilliant. Just slightly annoying that idiots like him are getting paid to write such nonsense.

There was actually a comment that was moderated in the guardian article - moderated for calling out Jackson for being a troll. If he's not trolling with that team he needs his head read, fucking potty.

What's arguably even worse is Sam Wallace's (Telegraph's Chief Football Writer) Premiership XI. He picks Marcus Rashford, United's fourth choice striker with 19 minutes game time so far this season, as the best striker in the league, ahead of Sergio Aguero.

There isn't one of them shite who I'd have in my starting XI. A couple might make the bench, but that would be it.

What's arguably even worse is Sam Wallace's (Telegraph's Chief Football Writer) Premiership XI. He picks Marcus Rashford, United's fourth choice striker with 19 minutes game time so far this season, as the best striker in the league, ahead of Sergio Aguero.
He's second choice.

He's second choice.

I personally think Mourinho would pick Rooney or Martial ahead of him if Ibrahimovic were injured. Regardless, I don't think there's a sane football fan out there who would rate Rashford more highly than Aguero at present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.