Come on Arsenal!!!

But this is the way it works. No one is going to give us 4th on a plate. Wonder goal from a reserve, Gomez has an outstanding game. If there's a difficult way of getting 4th, MCFC will do it that way. They've still got MANUre and the RentBoys. We shall get 4th and it will be down to our efforts in the end. Wish we hadn't bagged those bloody draws!

Forget this it's done let's look forward to Sat. Bellers, Ade, Tevez and Johnno running at em, can't wait!

They've got Chelski, they won't win that one I'm sure of it.

Unknown_Genius said:
mackenzie said:
All the better for when we prove them wrong then.

Shouldn't that be "if"? : l

No.

Keep the Faith.

Any rational spuds fan would tell you that they are simply playing catch up. Think about it if we were in their shoes.

Hate Spurs but they defended very very well tonight and just about deserved it. I had that down as a draw. I think we'll have to beat them to get 4th now.

the glass is half full for me really, firstly were playing arse very soon so it may be a huge moral drop for them. secondly it will put pressure on us to win on saturday knowing spurs are right up our arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.