Come on Arsenal!!!

Spurs won't get anything from Chelsea or Norwich. We on the otherhand can get at least 3 points. Beat Vilaa at home and a draw will do against Spurs.

Two things:

1. We can do both of these teams on current form. Arsenal had no idea how to split Spurs open while we showed against Brum we do with a bit of patience. My only concern against Arse is if Van Persie starts, he is quality.

2. This should end the "We want <rival team> to get far in FA Cup and Europe so they are tired out!" nonsense. Sorry, doesn't apply to well conditioned teams and showed today as Spurs, on the back of a 120 minute slugfest, were resolute and beat a well rested Arsenal.

4th is still ours to lose. i cant see tottenham getting much out of chelsea and utd, and if we can just manage two draws between rags and arsenal, then we are three points clear, still to play spurs at home. i also dont think two wins at rags and arsenal is unrealistic on recent form, certanly if arsenal play like they did tonight. not worried.

Fuck Spuds.

Its in OUR hands, and about time City learned to stand on their own two feet and quit worrying about what every fucker else does.

We should look at this result as an opportunity to get closer to the Arse and snatching third, never mind fourth.

TFC said:
We should look at this result as an opportunity to get closer to the Arse and snatching third, never mind fourth.

Yes.

I wonder if people realize that should we win our game in hand and beat Arsenal, we are just 3 points behind them, depending on results around that. We do have the tougher run-in but it could be interesting if we capitalize.

I think we'll mirror each others results from now until the final day.
City v Rags Draw
Arse v City Loss
City v Villa Win
City v Spurs Draw

Spurs v Celsea Draw
Rags v Spurs Loss
Spurs v Bolton Win
City v Spurs Draw.

It'll probably come down to the last day and for some reason I don't like the idea of having to beat West Ham away :(

A full strength Spurs side JUST managed to beat an Arsenal side minus Fabregas, Arshavin, Gallas and a fully fit RVP.

nothing to worry about here, move along please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.